BUY BUY BUY!
Just kidding. I can't wait for the market to open in the US. Be careful out there. The first 2 minutes are going to be crazy with all those market sell orders. I think if the market opens down 300 points or less, there may be still some room to go short the market. Though there might be an immediate run up followed by a reversal to the down side within the first 45 minutes. If the market opens down around 600 points, I'd be very careful to go short. I think most people agree that the market is somewhat oversold and there is room for a short move up. If a reversal is to happen, it will probably happen in the last two hours of trading so around 11 am to noon. If you enter into a new position tomorrow, be sure to sell shares as you profit. Buy 2000 shares, sell 1000 and take some profit off the table, then sell 500 when the stocks move higher or lower, etc, because when the market turn, it's going to turn really fast and very violently and you may have all your profits wiped out in like 30 secs. Good trading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home