Whimsical Ties
Okay, a tie is a tie, right? Wrong! When it comes to ties, two designers come to mind: Hermes and Salvatore Ferragamo. Forget about Gucci, LV, Armani, Versace or whatever else is out there. Wear a tie from Ferragamo and Hermes, and you will know why the ties are worth every cent of that $145+ price tag. Here is one of my favorites. I bought the dark blue one. So cute! Those are giraffes, if you can't tell. I also bought a yellow tie with cute pictures of lions. That is my power tie...to let people know that I am like a lion...about to devour them. :oDAnd I also got this orange tie with bunnies. Not a power tie...but hey, I was born in the year of the rabbit so I gotta have my rabbit tie, eh?

1 Comments:
These are not just cute ties, but SUPER CUTE ties! They come at a HEFTY price though. I would think you would favor LV ties. *wink*
Post a Comment
<< Home