Rock & Republic
I've officially given up on wearing Rock & Republic jeans. For those not following the latest trends in fashion, Rock & Republic jeans are the most awesome looking jeans out there. Yes, they are expensive...over $200 for a pair BUT they make your butt look like a million bucks!! They are sold primarily at Nordstroms and according to the salesperson, not two pairs are alike so just try all pairs of the same size available until one fits you the best. Unfortunately for me, none worked that well. I guess my thights are just too thick to fit in those bootcut type jeans. I should have listened to my mom when she told me not to play soccer early in my childhood. Or may be I should just hit the gym more often and work on my quads. :( Oh well...for now I am no rockstar but that's okay because deep down I know I am more than a rockstar...I am a ...SUPER-STAR!!! :oD

1 Comments:
how can you seriously say your thighs are too big? you ride your bicycle for miles and miles...
on a related note, i came home and my mom made me try out a pair of pants she bought for me. and she kept saying, "whoa, you're so fat! how'd you get so fat! you have to work out!"
chinese moms :(
Post a Comment
<< Home