Hillary and "Experience"
I don't get it. Hillary was the First Lady for 8 years. That's a fact. But, how does that translate into having more "experience" to be president of the US when compared to Obama or John Edwards? Am I missing something? She wasn't involved in negotiations with foreign officials, she wasn't part of the cabinet making policy decisions; she was not the president of the US. That's a fact as well. Sure, she may have had dinner with important foreign diplomats and officials but that's not "experience." I am no democrat, but in my eyes, this "experience" argument is total BS. Are people supporting hillary because they perceive her having an edge on the "experience" issue just plain stupid? Are you stupid? Sorry, if the country wants change, do you really think that a new Clinton administration is going to be much different from when Bill was in the office? I hope a Republican wins the presidential election. But if a democrat is to win the presidential election, I hope Obama wins. Say no to dynasties, please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home