Shady Stuff.
Six years ago, I was quite excited to have finished my online traffic school course in half the number of hours it took me the previous time (8-hours) at this chinese traffic school classroom located next to the Ranch 99 market in Rowland Heights. No more videos, no more boring teachers, and no more wasting of my time. Today, I beat my old record with flying colors...going through the materials and exams in a record 1.75 hours!! Amazing! Did I read all the classroom material? No...but I managed to get the minimum passing score (80%). That in of itself is an awesome accomplishment already since I literally did the bare minimum to just make the grade. So, what did I do? Well, basically I signed up for a non-interactive computer online course that allowed me to copy and paste the course content into MS-Word, and used Word's FIND tool to take me to the sections I needed to read to correctly answer the exam questions. Obviously, this didn't work to perfection but it was good enough to get me to pass the exam. I am a very happy man today. heheh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home